EPRC Power Forum
May 12-14, 2020
ISU Memorial Union
Contact Anne Kimber, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information and to pre-register.
The EPRC was formed to:
- enhance research opportunities related to electric power and the associated technology transfer to classroom activities and to industry
- act as a central contact point with industry, funding agencies, and others, where appropriate, in coordinating research activities related to electric power
- combine in one center the various power engineering research activities funded by EPRC members
- provide a mechanism for the formation of interdisciplinary research teams
- attract students and faculty to the power program
- assist faculty members in acquiring research funds and conducting their research
- provide specific activities to assist new and junior faculty members to develop their base of research
Please use the links on the left to navigate our site. For further information, take a look at the latest EPRC Fact Sheet May 2019.
Please find our EPRC 56th Annual Report here.
Anne Kimber, P.E., Ph.D.,
Executive Director, Electric Power Research Center
Office phone: 515 294-7678
Mobile phone: 515 291-4378
1111 Coover Hall
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011